Wednesday, October 22, 2008

special place

Parangtritis is one of beach in Yogyakarta.Parangtritis is the most popular beach in Yogyakarta.The located is in Bantul.The distance is about 15kilometers from my house.I needed one hour if I want go there.I prever go there by bike,because I can see great scenery.Before I arrive in the beach I must stop in "TPR".I have tu buy ticket.Parangtritis is special place for me.Because,I met someone that now hi is my boy friend.I have other reason beside that like,it can be place to release my tired.Parangtritis is clean with black sandy and rocky stone.You can rent a horse to look around the beach.You just pay Rp 10.000.I like play with the wavy and make a mount duplicated by sand.If you're clothes wet after play in the beach you can buy new clothe with reasonable price.The contition changed after earthquake came.It destroyed some building nearby the beach.A lot of building to rest were collaped.Parangtritis was restful after earthquake came.The domestic and foreign tourism were afraid to spend their holiday in Parangtritis.But now Parangtritis is beautiful after renovation.Just,message for you if you feel hopeles,lonely,tired you can go there.You can shout louder to release you're tired.

2 comments:

OoOpz I Did iT aGAiN..>_< said...

Woow,,
Oooh,,so sweet..
I wonder with you..
I think you often go to Parang Tritis by bike..right??
Ahahaa..
^_^

nora imoet said...

Hai Sepsi...
You know... Ihave never gone to the Parangtritis beach since I lived in Yogyakarta? I know that Parangtritis is one of the most popular beach in Yogyakata. I hope I can go there with my friends someday. Do you mind if we go to the Parangtritis beach together????