Wednesday, September 3, 2008

your self and your interest

Actually,when Mr.Chosa gived the task last meeting to describe about my self and my interest,I little confuse.Why not??My ability to write not too well.I'm confuse,what will I share??but I'll try to share.Start with my name.My full name is Sepsi diah setyarini.Some of friends in college always call me Sepsi,including you Mr.Chosa.You've to know,when I introduce my name I always repeat two times or more.Some of friends always fool me,they change "p" with "k".Not only them but also my lecture too,but it's OK.It's just small stuff.I don't know my parents' reason gived the name.Perhaps,I was born on September(just my guess).I was born on september 17th 1990.It's meant need 14 days to road 18 years old.hhee
I come from Jogjakarta and I live with my family in Ketandan Banguntapan Bantul.OK,I'll move to tell my interest.I interest anything is new.Anything can influence me and my life.Like now.I'm a moslem.Since I'm in kindergarten till senior high school I study in a school which moslem are majority.I like anything is new.So after I graduated from senior high school,I decided to be continue my study in Sanata Dharma University.I know this college Christians are majority,but I reject.For me all religions are the same.None religion teach to kill,rob,steal,etc.All of them teach to be better as human.Not only that but also the quality this college is famous.So I decide to take English study program.I want to be a teacher.

3 comments:

OoOpz I Did iT aGAiN..>_< said...

Ooooow,,sepsong..
I'm happy to meet you. I have read your blog. And we have same problem about Mr.Chosa's assigment.Do know, I'm dizzy, I'm confuse, and i think I'm stupid. But, at last i knew that you got same problem with me. So, I knew that I'm not stupid(hagzhagz..), but i just wrong.Ahaha..
Okey sepsi,,cheer up..

(^_^)
ayu

Unknown said...

hi sepsiiyyy!
yea i think your name is cool! the meaning is close to "exotic"..!
well, good luck to you! i hope you will be a great teacher in the future.. =)

ReY_Cassiopea said...

Hi....Sepsi!

When Lebaran day is coming,I hope u Want to give me Fitrah...Ho3..just kidding...

Keep fighing for u'r dream....I hope U'll be a good teacher..ok!